Support for Public Health Clinics is available in expEDIum Medical Billing v2.1.
eMB v2.1 is integrated with Patagonia Health’s EMR and offering a complete Web based Electronic Medical Record + Practice Management Solution that is "easy to learn" and “cost effective” , is already signed up by several public health clinics and several more in the pipeline in the state of North Carolina.
Some of the key features in eMB v2.1 include:
- Support for Atypical IDs that are used when filing electronic claims to Medicaid.
- Sliding Fee Schedule (SFS) programs, relevant filters and reports.
- Support for SFS details at claim level.
- Cash Postings for SELF pay and Program Summary Reports.
- Support for Confidential Claims.
- Cost settled and Cost absorbed reports from Public Health Departments.